Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Pulping Control Operators in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Pulping Control Operators (NOC 9233) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 04 - Jul 08, 2016
- Global Solutions, an international gaming technology company, has grown from two to 35 employees since opening its Moncton operation in 2011. The company will continue to expand in the future.
- Construction is underway on the $104M events centre in Moncton with an average of 40 workers are on site each day. It is expected about 150 people will be employed during peak periods and will continue into 2017.
- A new restaurant, Pitaza, will open in July 2016 in the former Quiznos location on Mountain Road in Moncton, NB.
- Murphy Hospitality Group will build and open The Wesley Hotel in downtown Moncton by the late fall of 2017, or shortly after. The 75-unit hotel will also contain the third Gahan House Restaurant and Brewery location in Atlantic Canada.
- Holy Whale Brewery, a café and brewery in Alma, NB, is expected to be open for business by the end of the summer with construction on the brewery beginning in the fall
- The Fredericton-based lingerie store, Elle Mio, is opening a new location on Main Street in Moncton in early July.
- Candy Craze opened on June 5 in Shediac, NB with plans to hire additional part-time employees by the start of the summer
- Major projects for Moncton in 2016 include the events centre ($100M), the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont University Hospital expansion ($100M), two new schools in Metro Moncton, the 185-lot Irishview Estates subdivision in Irishtown ($56M), and the Seniors Campus by Shannex ($60M)
- Construction crews will begin a $7.4M renovation project at Moncton's Harrison Trimble High School this summer. The project is expected to be completed in the fall of 2018.
- Date Modified: