Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Foundry workers (NOC 9412) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 09 - Jan 13, 2017
- The Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown Hotel is undergoing a $6M upgrade. The focus will be on interior renovations and the hotel will remain open throughout the project. Further work is being considered for the building exterior.
- A new highway pit stop featuring a Sobeys Express and a Shell gas station is scheduled to open in Salisbury in late spring, 2017. The outlet is expected to employ 12 people.
- Tim Hortons has opened a new coffee shop at the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport. Café Cavu, a sandwich-and-salads specialist, has also opened a restaurant, offering upscale sandwiches, salads, beverages and other healthy options.
- Panizza, a pizza chain that has its roots in Montreal, is aiming to open a restaurant in Moncton in March
- The federal and provincial governments have committed a combined $61.6M towards the construction of a new bridge across the Petitcodiac River, with work to begin in the spring of 2017
- The federal government has committed $200,000 towards upgrades to the Magnetic Hill Zoo Education Centre, in Moncton
- Fit Rocks Climbing Gym is set to open in Moncton by early 2017. The gym will feature 18-foot climbing walls and a training area.
- Date modified: