Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Foundry Workers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Foundry Workers (NOC 9412) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 18 - Jul 22, 2016
- Canadel Furniture Factory Outlet will open a location in August 2016, and two clothing retailers, Cleo and Ricki┐s, will open a joint store in the following month. All stores will be located in Moncton, NB.
- Jean┐s Restaurant will close its St. George Street location, but the restaurant chain Thaizone will open a Moncton location in October 2016.
- Sky Zone, a trampoline park franchise, will open on Champlain Street in Moncton within the coming weeks
- Between 20 and 25 employees are expected to be hired over the next few months at the TriStar Mercedes-Benz car dealership currently under construction in Dieppe, NB. It is scheduled to open in the spring of 2017
- Global Solutions, an international gaming technology company, has grown from two to 35 employees since opening its Moncton operation in 2011. The company will continue to expand in the future.
- Construction is underway on the $104M events centre in Moncton with an average of 40 workers are on site each day. It is expected about 150 people will be employed during peak periods and will continue into 2017.
- A new restaurant, Pitaza, will open in July 2016 in the former Quiznos location on Mountain Road in Moncton, NB.
- Murphy Hospitality Group will build and open The Wesley Hotel in downtown Moncton by the late fall of 2017, or shortly after. The 75-unit hotel will also contain the third Gahan House Restaurant and Brewery location in Atlantic Canada.
- Date Modified: