Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Foundry Workers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 30 - Apr 03, 2015
- Xtreme Cold Ltd. will open a large multi-temperature warehouse in Dieppe within the next few weeks. The warehouse will accommodate a need in the region's seafood export business.
- Harry's Pizza, a restaurant on St. George Street in Moncton, has closed
- Valuefoods, the only grocery store in Hillsborough, has closed indefinitely due to structural problems with the building. The business employed 20 workers. There is no indication yet as to whether the store will reopen at some point in the future.
- Sobeys will open a grocery store in a new commercial development along Dieppe Boulevard in Dieppe. The new development will also include two other retail buildings and a gas bar. There is no indication when construction will begin.
- Danier Factory Outlet store on Trinity Drive in Moncton has begun clearing stock and will close. No firm date has been announced for the closure.
- The Co-op Express gas bar and grocery store in the Chartersville neighbourhood of Dieppe has closed as the operator feels it is no longer financially viable to operate. Almost all employees have found work at other Co-op stores in the area.
- Princess Auto will open its new store in Mapleton Crossing in Moncton on March 16. The store is larger than the current location on Mountain Road, which will close.
- Date Modified: