Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Other Wood Products Assemblers and Inspectors in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Moncton--Richibucto Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Other Wood Products Assemblers and Inspectors (NOC 9493) in the Moncton - Richibucto region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be strong.
- A small number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced high levels of unemployment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 20 - Jul 24, 2015
- According to McKenzie College, graduates trained as software testers in a new program could potentially work for Moncton-based companies such as GLI and BMM testlabs. Both companies worked with the college in the development of the course.
- Designer Shoe Warehouse will hire between 50 and 70 workers when it opens in August in the Mapleton Centre in Moncton. A job fair will be held in the near future.
- Kanpai Izakaya, a Japanese pub, is expected to open in July on Robinson Street in Moncton
- Moncton-based Qimple, a company that develops software used for designing job postings, plans on adding to its current staff of six employees
- The federal government will spend more than $28M on infrastructure improvements to Fundy National Park over a two-year period
- The ongoing $101M construction renovation project at the Dr. George-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre in Moncton, which began in 2014, will continue until 2019. Foundation and structural work is currently taking place.
- Date Modified: