Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Railway Track Maintenance Workers in Montréal Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Railway Track Maintenance Workers (NOC 7432) in the Montreal census metropolitan area due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 11 - Apr 15, 2016
- Bombardier in Montreal is announcing the sale of seven CS300 aircraft to Air Baltic (following the exercising of purchase options). The sale will translate into a firm order of 20 aircraft estimated at $506M. (available in French only)
- Rachel Julien, a real estate developer, is announcing the construction of two high-rise apartment buildings of 20 and 25 floors each, which will hold 335 units in downtown Montréal (available in French only)
- Montréal company IDÉALI, which specializes in marketing strategies, is announcing the acquisition of TC Media 1:1 Marketing Solutions and Data Insights of Toronto. Together, they will form a new firm, RELATION1. (available in French only)
- Montréal flight simulator manufacturer CAE announced it won international military contracts estimated at more than $175M (available in French only)
- The City of Montréal is announcing the start of infrastructure projects that will take place within the city at the beginning of next year. More than 400 construction sites have been scheduled at a cost of $531M. (available in French only)
- Yellow Pages, a Montréal-based company that specializes in digital media and marketing solutions, has announced an investment of more than $155M and plans to hire 350 employees over 3 years to initiate its digital transformation (available in French only)
- The Bassins du Nouveau Havre, an affordable residences project in Montréal, has been announced by the provincial government. If all goes according to plan, this project, estimated at $24.5M, will be completed in 2019. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: