Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lanaudière Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2014-07-21|
For the 2013-2015 period, job opportunities in the Lanaudière region are expected to be good for this occupation.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 25 - Aug 29, 2014
- The Polyclinique médicale de Terrebonne is investing nearly $10M to build new offices that will offer new services, including radiology and physiotherapy. On its opening in March 2015, this project will have created 50 new jobs. (available in French only)
- La Résidence Ramsay retirement home, located in Saint-Félix-de-Valois, will invest close to $2M to expand its institution. This project will enable 27 housing units to be added. The residence employs about 30 people. (available in French only)
- Les Habitations Bordeleau retirement homes will invest several millions of dollars to build a new institution with 93 housing units in Saint-Charles-Borromée. It is scheduled to open in September 2015. (available in French only)
- A new residence for seniors will be built for $4M in Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes. This establishment will include 21 apartments. (available in French only)
- Château des Petits Trésors, a private day-care centre, announced that a second facility would be built in downtown Repentigny. The centre will welcome 80 children, and plans to hire an educational consultant to support the staff. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: