Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lanaudière Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2014-07-21|
For the 2013-2015 period, job opportunities in the Lanaudière region are expected to be good for this occupation.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Dec 22 - Dec 26, 2014
- The Grand Manoir seniors residence in Saint-Jean-de-Matha will be investing $7M to expand its facility. A new 60-unit building will be constructed and ready for August, creating some 20 jobs. (available in French only)
- In Terrebonne, a $60M investment will make possible the construction of a seniors residence, Le Teasdale. The construction site will be hiring some 100 employees beginning in February and the complex will create 50 jobs when it opens in spring 2016. (available in French only)
- In Répentigny, construction has begun on a second day care centre, Le Chat Perché. The centre plans to hire 14 employees in February 2015 to welcome 80 children beginning in April 2015. (available in French only)
- Résidence des Prairies opened its doors in July in Notre-Dame-des-Prairies. This new 55-unit institution, for independent and semi-independent seniors, required an $8M investment. (available in French only)
- Le Manoir du Boisé Crabtree recently opened, following a $4.7M investment. This Crabtree residence comprises 30 apartments for elderly persons with a slight loss of independence. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: