Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lanaudière Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2014-07-21|
For the 2013-2015 period, job opportunities in the Lanaudière region are expected to be good for this occupation.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 06 - Apr 10, 2015
- The Centre Médical de Joliette, which will cost $2.5M to build, will open in September. The centre will include a Familiprix pharmacy and a clinic that will create a dozen new jobs. (available in French only)
- The Belle Bulle Centre de la Petite Enfance (CPE) has just opened in Saint-Paul. It required a $1.3M investment, and provided the opportunity to create 70 child care positions, and some 15 educator and support staff positions. (available in French only)
- The Embryon maternal care centre, which also comprises a boutique, has recently opened in Terrebonne. The centre offers numerous health care services, such as nursing, specialized education, massage therapy, kinesitherapy, orthotherapy, acupuncture, osteopathy, and nutritional advice. (available in French only)
- The Grand Manoir seniors residence in Saint-Jean-de-Matha will be investing $7M to expand its facility. A new 60-unit building will be constructed and ready for August, creating some 20 jobs. (available in French only)
- In Terrebonne, a $60M investment will make possible the construction of a seniors residence, Le Teasdale. The construction site will be hiring some 100 employees beginning in February and the complex will create 50 jobs when it opens in spring 2016. (available in French only)
- In Répentigny, construction has begun on a second day care centre, Le Chat Perché. The centre plans to hire 14 employees in February 2015 to welcome 80 children beginning in April 2015. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: