Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lanaudière Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services (NOC 0314) in the Lanaudière region.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 08 - Jun 12, 2015
- A new daycare centre, Les Jolis Minois, will open in September in Terrebonne. The facility, which will cost $1.3M to build, will offer 80 subsidized spaces and create about 25 jobs. (available in French only)
- In Lavaltrie, the Aux Portes du Matin child care centre has just opened a new facility that has 80 subsidized spots, resulting in the creation of 17 new jobs (available in French only)
- The Ministère de la Famille will expand Le Cercle Magique day care and invest $3.2M in construction of La Toupie and Les Petites Girouettes child care centres in Terrebonne, which will create 188 new subsidized spaces (available in French only)
- The construction of La Toupie child care centre in Terrebonne for $1.7M will create 16 positions and approximately 10 indirect jobs when it opens in the fall (available in French only)
- The Centre Médical de Joliette, which will cost $2.5M to build, will open in September. The centre will include a Familiprix pharmacy and a clinic that will create a dozen new jobs. (available in French only)
- The Belle Bulle Centre de la Petite Enfance (CPE) has just opened in Saint-Paul. It required a $1.3M investment, and provided the opportunity to create 70 child care positions, and some 15 educator and support staff positions. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: