Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Plastic Products Assemblers, Finishers and Inspectors in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Plastic Products Assemblers, Finishers and Inspectors (NOC 9495) in the Lanaudière region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 18 - Jul 22, 2016
- Hydro-Québec is investing $260M in Terrebonne for the construction of a substation containing three buildings to receive the new Chamouchouane line (available in French only)
- Olymel is investing $25M to expand its hog slaughterhouse in Saint-Esprit. It plans on hiring 200 new employees.
- Fromagerie Roy was able to open in Rawdon thanks to a $1.5M investment. Six jobs were created at the cheese factory. (available in French only)
- The Super C grocery store chain has just opened a new store in Lavaltrie, following a $4M investment (available in French only)
- The municipality of Terrebonne will be spending $46.2M on roads (available in French only)
- The BuroPLUS Martin store in Joliette will be hiring 14 employees to work at the Martin bookstore (available in French only)
- The Des Affluents school board has announced the construction of a new school with 32 classes in L'Assomption. The cost of the project is estimated at $15M and it should be completed by September 2018. (available in French only)
- Groupe Mondor, located in Lavaltrie, is acquiring seven new service stations. At the same time, its staff will be growing from 30 to 120 employees. Five new jobs will also be created at the head office in Lavaltrie. (available in French only)
- EMS Extrusion is investing $5M to move its headquarters and plant to Terrebonne. The opening is planned for the fall and 30 jobs should be created. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: