Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Cape Breton Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Cape Breton Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Cape Breton region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 12 - Sep 16, 2016
- L'Arche Cape Breton Society's location in Iron Mines will build a new 3,800 sq ft facility to support adults with intellectual disabilities. The expansion will allow more programs to be offered and create more work opportunities.
- The Membertou Sport and Wellness Centre, a new $19M sports complex in the Cape Breton First Nations community of Membertou, opened in September
- Provincial Energy Ventures is expected to begin a $75M expansion of its coal pier in Sydney Harbour in 2017, which will lead to employment for 25 workers and more work for local contractors
- Renovations are nearly completed on the Whitney Pier Youth Club, with plans to have an open house in October 2016. The expanded facility will allow more kids to join and more staff will be needed as well.
- Monkeys and More, an online business that sells sock monkeys, is expanding their business in New Waterford. The business has already hired three people from New Waterford to sew and stuff the monkeys.
- Globex Mining Enterprises announced that it won't be pursuing any potash exploration projects on Boularderie Island. The Victoria County Deputy Warden stated that the project could have created needed employment in the area.
- Date Modified: