Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Personnel Clerks in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region was 39 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 08 - Sep 12, 2014
- Southland Transportation is grappling with a shortage of bus drivers in Medicine Hat to satisfy the current demands with the start of the school year
- The Crossings, a large development in West Lethbridge, has partnered with three builders to construct 900 homes in the subdivision by 2028
- Metro Kia, in Medicine Hat, will be renamed Southland Kia, with expanded inventory and increased staff following a recent change in dealer ownership
- The University of Lethbridge is at capacity in enrolment for the 2014-2015 academic year in the nursing and education programs, with a record number of applicants for graduate studies
- Lethbridge Transit is changing bus routes and adding new routes to improve connections and the frequency of bus service in the city
- A recent study has concluded that almost 30% of employees in Lethbridge earn less than $15 per hour, the second highest percentage of low-wage workers among seven municipalities in Alberta
- WildCraft Brewery is set to open a craft brewery and an attached restaurant in Lethbridge by the spring of 2015
- The International House of Pancakes is opening a new restaurant in Medicine Hat Mall in 2015 and hiring up to 100 full-time employees for the location
- Alberta Infrastructure has awarded a demolition contract for the site of the new Medicine Hat Detoxification Centre to Clearview Grinding
- Lethbridge City Council has approved an additional $55M to add a field house and fitness centre to the new leisure centre complex currently under construction
- Date Modified: