Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c. in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c. (NOC 2148) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- Parks Canada awarded a $1.1M design contract for the visitor information centre in Waterton Lakes National Park to Ferrari Westwood Babits Architects in Lethbridge
- The Government of Alberta is providing $596,315 to the County of Forty Mile to support design work for the water supply line to the hamlets of Etzikom and Manyberries
- The Government of Alberta is providing $448,832 to the Municipal District of Pincher Creek for detailed design work to expand the local water supply
- The University of Lethbridge was awarded $2.2M by the Natural Resources and Engineering Research Council of Canada to support research projects
- The Taber Police Commission is dealing with a budget cut to the Taber Police Services following a decision by the Town of Taber. The slated budget for 2016 will cover wage and benefit increases for officers but includes a deficit in operational funding.
- The City of Lethbridge has awarded a $688,000 contract to AECOM Canada Ltd. of Calgary for structural design work related to bridge and pedestrian projects over the next several years
- Date Modified: