Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Information on the 3-Year Employment Outlooks for certain occupational groupings is not currently available on Job Bank. Until the completion of the analysis based on the 2011 National Occupational Classification is complete in December 2016, please consult the Open Data website or contact the Labour Market Information Division ( NC-LMI-IMT-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ) to obtain further information for occupations for which outlooks are not currently available.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Architects (NOC 2151) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- Parks Canada awarded a $1.1M design contract for the visitor information centre in Waterton Lakes National Park to Ferrari Westwood Babits Architects in Lethbridge
- The Government of Alberta is providing $596,315 to the County of Forty Mile to support design work for the water supply line to the hamlets of Etzikom and Manyberries
- The Government of Alberta is providing $448,832 to the Municipal District of Pincher Creek for detailed design work to expand the local water supply
- The University of Lethbridge was awarded $2.2M by the Natural Resources and Engineering Research Council of Canada to support research projects
- The Taber Police Commission is dealing with a budget cut to the Taber Police Services following a decision by the Town of Taber. The slated budget for 2016 will cover wage and benefit increases for officers but includes a deficit in operational funding.
- The City of Lethbridge has awarded a $688,000 contract to AECOM Canada Ltd. of Calgary for structural design work related to bridge and pedestrian projects over the next several years
- Date modified: