Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Landscape and Horticulture in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Supervisors, Landscape and Horticulture (NOC 8256) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- Parks Canada awarded a $1.1M design contract for the visitor information centre in Waterton Lakes National Park to Ferrari Westwood Babits Architects in Lethbridge
- The Government of Alberta released plans for a $14M seniors lodge in Coleman. The project is expected to be complete by December 2017.
- Brooks Asphalt has been awarded a $3.5M project to build a boat launch and shorewater protection at Kinbrook Island Provincial Park. Construction of the project is expected to start in September 2016.
- The Canadian Cancer Society is closing its regional office in Lethbridge on September 30, 2016
- Medicine Hat School District No. 76 is adding ten full-time certified teaching staff for the 2016-17 year. The number of educational assistants will be reduced by eight full-time positions.
- The Government of Alberta is providing $596,315 to the County of Forty Mile to support design work for the water supply line to the hamlets of Etzikom and Manyberries
- The Government of Alberta is providing $448,832 to the Municipal District of Pincher Creek for detailed design work to expand the local water supply
- The Government of Alberta is providing $958,171 to the Town of Milk River for the development of a treated waterline from the town to the Village of Coutts and upgrades to the water-treatment plant
- The Chinook Regional Hospital in Lethbridge completed a $135M project that adds a new five-storey wing to the hospital and expansion of the emergency department
- The University of Lethbridge was awarded $2.2M by the Natural Resources and Engineering Research Council of Canada to support research projects
- The Town of Taber is receiving approximately $560,000 from the Government of Alberta for upgrades to waste treatment and drinking water plants
- Axia is expanding its fibre optic network to Pincher Creek
- The City of Lethbridge opened the new South Recycling Station. The site is the final step in centralizing all recycling stations within the city.
- The first medical cannabis clinic in Medicine Hat is scheduled to open on July 4, 2016. Medical cannabis will not be dispensed at the clinic but patients will access the product from other medical cannabis suppliers.
- Date Modified: