Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Dec 01 - Dec 05, 2014
- The fate of Alberta Downs, a harness-racing facility in Lacombe, is in limbo after Horse Racing Alberta denied any racing dates to the track for 2015
- The Town of Blackfalds has increased its snow removal budget to $100,000 for the 2014-2015 winter season. The majority of the cost is for contracted services for graders and snow hauling.
- The Town of Penhold is implementing a new fee structure for construction activities effective January 1, 2015, including development permits, building permits and inspection fees
- The Town of Innisfail has finalized the location for a new $492,000 waste transfer station, slated for inclusion in the 2015 capital budget
- The value of building permits in the Town of Penhold have increased by over $14M thus far into 2014, compared to the same period in 2013, with additional construction on the horizon
- The Town of Penhold has granted conditional approval to a plan by Laebon Homes for the 47-house Palisades subdivision
- The Town of Bowden has shelved their plans for a new community hall after the estimated construction cost of $3.2M was deemed excessive for the tax base
- Date Modified: