Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 06 - Oct 10, 2014
- The RCMP in Red Deer are actively recruiting for auxiliary constables to work with regular members and assist with community events
- The City of Red Deer has approved a residential development by Melcor for 896 dwelling units and a small commercial area
- The Government of Alberta has reversed a previous decision to close Michener Centre, a care home for developmentally disabled individuals in Red Deer
- The City of Lacombe is seeking up to 12 paid on-call applicants for the volunteer Fire Department as part of a fall recruitment drive
- The Arres Group is starting construction on a 235-unit residential housing development in Bentley in October 2014
- The Town of Stettler is hosting the first Canadian Badlands Pheasant Festival from October 15 to 19, 2014. The Stettler Regional Board of Trade and Community Development expects the event to draw up to 800 visitors.
- Peters' Drive-In, an established Calgary fast food restaurant, will be hiring up to 70 employees for a second location in Red Deer, expected to open in the summer of 2015
- Stretch Construction is building the Best Western Plus Lacombe Inn & Suites, an $8.5M hotel and banquet facility in Lacombe
- The Rimoka Housing Foundation is building a $15.5M affordable seniors complex in Rimbey, with construction slated to begin in the spring of 2015
- Approximately 80 nursing staff at the Bethany Care Society seniors home in Sylvan Lake have joined the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees following a vote on September 8, 2014
- The Town of Sylvan Lake has approved the development of a six-bay commercial strip mall by Polar Creek Industries
- Date Modified: