Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of May 09 - May 13, 2016
- Telus is investing $7M in the Town of Ponoka in 2016 to expand its fibre optic network and improve services
- Wolf Creek Public Schools is facing a $2.6M deficit for the 2016-17 school year resulting in the loss of 41 positions across the district. Staff at the division office and education assistants are impacted.
- The Sundre Hospital Futures Committee put forward a plan to save some long-term care beds at the Sundre Hospital. Alberta Health Services had planned to close all 15 beds but the new plan aims to retain some.
- The Rimoka Housing Foundation is holding an official ground breaking ceremony for the new seniors lodge in Rimbey on June 6, 2016
- The Eckville Co-op is spending approximately $750,000 to upgrade its food store refrigeration equipment. Work is expected to be complete by August 31, 2016.
- Construction started April 11, 2016 on the helipad at the Didsbury Hospital. The project is expected to be completed by late 2016.
- The Government of Alberta announced a $100M highway interchange construction project for Red Deer
- The Town of Penhold is receiving almost $100,000 over 2016-17 for youth and child programs from the Government of Alberta
- Chinook's Edge School Division will permanently close the school in Benalto on June 30, 2016. The school employs two teachers.
- The Town of Innisfail has granted approval for two residential construction projects. An eight-unit condominium project and a 62-lot residential subdivision are in the works.
- Date Modified: