Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 15 - Jun 19, 2015
- The Government of Alberta has agreed to honour a commitment from the previous administration to jointly fund a new seniors facility in Innisfail. Construction of the $17.6M facility is expected to start in the spring of 2016 and be completed in 2018.
- The Town of Innisfail has approved the Bella Vista residential development on the west side of the community, with construction starting in 2016. Creation Communities has 659 residential units planned over a 10 year build out.
- The Maple Tree Bakery, the only gluten-free bakery and café in Red Deer, is opening soon for business pending receipt of a development permit for building renovations
- The staff of the Town of Innisfail Family and Community Support Services have recently resigned over organizational changes implemented by senior management. The department is responsible for a wide array of preventive social programs in the community.
- The Town of Sylvan Lake has introduced a new tourism-based website, visitsylvanlake.ca. A 2014 study of regional tourism found that visitors contributed $75M to the local economy.
- The Town of Ponoka and Ponoka County are set to negotiate a new fire services agreement following plans to terminate the current contract which has existed since 1979. The actions follow concerns from senior fire department officials with the town.
- The Town of Rimbey has transferred administrative duties for its fire department to Ponoka County. The county will take on ownership and administration but the firefighter duties remain unchanged.
- Date Modified: