Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 12 - Jan 16, 2015
- The Municipalities of Didsbury, Carstairs and Cremona are joining forces to recruit information technology professionals and attract service providers to the area
- ATB Financial is planning to open a banking location in Penhold by the spring of 2015, joining a hairdresser, pizza restaurant and liquor store scheduled for the same strip mall location
- The fate of Alberta Downs, a harness-racing facility in Lacombe, is in limbo after Horse Racing Alberta denied any racing dates to the track for 2015
- The Town of Blackfalds has increased its snow removal budget to $100,000 for the 2014-2015 winter season. The majority of the cost is for contracted services for graders and snow hauling.
- The Town of Penhold is implementing a new fee structure for construction activities effective January 1, 2015, including development permits, building permits and inspection fees
- The Town of Innisfail has finalized the location for a new $492,000 waste transfer station, slated for inclusion in the 2015 capital budget
- The value of building permits in the Town of Penhold have increased by over $14M thus far into 2014, compared to the same period in 2013, with additional construction on the horizon
- Date Modified: