Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 04 - Jul 08, 2016
- Wild Rapids Waterslide Park, located in Sylvan Lake, is closing at the end of summer 2016. The closure will affect approximately 85 seasonal workers at the park.
- The Government of Alberta is providing $506,402 to the Mountain View Regional Water Services Commission to upgrade the local water treatment facility
- The Government of Alberta is providing $786,000 to the Town of Rimbey to support the drilling of two new water wells and improvements to the wastewater treatment lagoon
- The Rimoka Housing Foundation officially broke ground for the new seniors lodge in Rimbey. The facility is expected to open in 2017.
- The Wildrose Public School Division anticipates fewer students, funding cuts, and potential layoffs for the coming school year due to the declining economy
- Date Modified: