Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 10 - Aug 14, 2015
- Alberta Transportation started construction at the end of July 2015 to reinforce the banks of the Red Deer River, near Sundre, as part of a flood mitigation program. The project is expected to be complete in the fall of 2015.
- USD Terminals Canada II ULC has announced plans to expand an oil railcar loading facility near Rosyth. Construction is projected to start in October 2015 and be complete within one year.
- Nova Chemicals has terminated an engineering and construction contract with KBR Inc., following a review of work at the site. The decision is expected to impact 150 people working at the Joffre site.
- The Town of Innisfail has approved rezoning of a parcel of land that will allow commercial development on the west side of the community. A gas station and convenience store are proposed for the site.
- The City of Lacombe recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Lacombe Police Service building. The $8.39M project is expected to be completed by October 2016.
- The Kerry Wood Nature Centre in Red Deer is scheduled for interior and exterior upgrades with $190,000 in combined funding. The Government of Canada contributed $50,000 to the project, with the balance from Kiwanis Club and the Twilight Homes Foundation.
- The Town of Innisfail has approved a gated development with three high-end duplexes following a land rezoning. The developer plans to subdivide the parcel and start construction prior to the winter of 2015.
- Date Modified: