Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 18 - Apr 22, 2016
- Construction started April 11, 2016 on the helipad at the Didsbury Hospital. The project is expected to be completed by late 2016.
- The Government of Alberta announced a $100M highway interchange construction project for Red Deer
- The Town of Penhold is receiving almost $100,000 over 2016-17 for youth and child programs from the Government of Alberta
- Chinook's Edge School Division will permanently close the school in Benalto on June 30, 2016. The school employs two teachers.
- The Town of Innisfail has granted approval for two residential construction projects. An eight-unit condominium project and a 62-lot residential subdivision are in the works.
- Alberta Health Services plans to transition 15 long term care beds out of the Sundre Hospital to a new facility, but affected employees have been assured jobs elsewhere in the system
- Cosmic Pizza and Donair opened in Ponoka on March 17, 2016
- The former Bargain Shop in Ponoka has reopened as a Red Apple Store
- The Government of Alberta is providing $20M to support the construction of the Gary W. Harris Centre for Health, Wellness and Sport in Red Deer. The project is expected to create approximately 2,000 jobs during construction.
- Date Modified: