Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 03 - Nov 07, 2014
- The Town of Penhold has granted conditional approval to a plan by Laebon Homes for the 47-house Palisades subdivision
- The Town of Bowden has shelved their plans for a new community hall after the estimated construction cost of $3.2M was deemed excessive for the tax base
- The Shoppers Drug Mart in Innisfail is closing, but will reopen under the I.D.A. banner, with most of the former employees being retained by the new owners
- Tricon Developments is moving forward with the development of nine eight-plex condominium units in Blackfalds following a decision by the Town Council
- The Chinook's Edge School Division, based out of Innisfail, is seeking alternate school bus drivers to supplement their regular drivers for vacations and sick days
- Associated Cab Innisfail has hired four drivers for the new taxi service in Innisfail following the new Taxi Bylaw
- The City of Lacombe has released the results of a retail customer survey conducted during the summer of 2014. The survey provides information on Lacombe's retail trade area and customer demographics.
- The RCMP in Red Deer are actively recruiting for auxiliary constables to work with regular members and assist with community events
- Date Modified: