Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 01 - Sep 05, 2014
- Laebon Homes, a major Central Alberta developer, is planning to begin construction in 2015 on a 500-home subdivision in Innisfail
- SunGold Specialty Meats, a lamb processing company based in Innisfail, anticipates hiring a number of new employees after installing a $3M facility upgrade
- The City of Lacombe, the Town of Blackfalds and the City of Red Deer are launching the BOLT Regional Transit System, which will provide public transportation between the three communities
- Sylvan Lake is launching a $40M residential development on its northeastern bank. The first phase includes 16 villa sites and nine estate homes.
- Chinook`s Edge School Division No. 73 is partnering with Red Deer College and three local businesses to provide high school students with work experience that will also earn them college credits
- The Town of Ponoka is experiencing an increase in both commercial and residential development permit applications, both in numbers and dollar value
- The Bentley Hutterite Colony suffered a $5M loss after fire destroyed a large hog barn and killed an estimated 4,200 animals on July 7, 2014
- Date Modified: