Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2014-05-22|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Red Deer region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 53 years.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 13 - Oct 17, 2014
- Associated Cab Innisfail has hired four drivers for the new taxi service in Innisfail following the new Taxi Bylaw
- The City of Lacombe has released the results of a retail customer survey conducted during the summer of 2014. The survey provides information on Lacombe's retail trade area and customer demographics.
- The RCMP in Red Deer are actively recruiting for auxiliary constables to work with regular members and assist with community events
- The City of Red Deer has approved a residential development by Melcor for 896 dwelling units and a small commercial area
- The Government of Alberta has reversed a previous decision to close Michener Centre, a care home for developmentally disabled individuals in Red Deer
- The City of Lacombe is seeking up to 12 paid on-call applicants for the volunteer Fire Department as part of a fall recruitment drive
- The Arres Group is starting construction on a 235-unit residential housing development in Bentley in October 2014
- The Town of Stettler is hosting the first Canadian Badlands Pheasant Festival from October 15 to 19, 2014. The Stettler Regional Board of Trade and Community Development expects the event to draw up to 800 visitors.
- Date Modified: