Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Postal and Courier Services Managers in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Postal and Courier Services Managers (NOC 0132) in the Red Deer region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- The Town of Stettler awarded a $822,569 contract for sewage lagoon remediation to NuEdge Construction
- The new owners of the Innisfail Hotel are investing $500,000 to renovate rooms and bring back the hotel diner, which has been closed for over 25 years
- Construction has started on the Hamlets of Red Deer, a $25M supportive living facility in Red Deer. The facility is expected to open in the fall of 2017.
- Two new stores, Main Street Hardware and Pet Valu, are planning to open their doors in Ponoka by late summer or early fall 2016
- Wild Rapids Waterslide Park, located in Sylvan Lake, is closing at the end of summer 2016. The closure will affect approximately 85 seasonal workers at the park.
- The Government of Alberta is providing $506,402 to the Mountain View Regional Water Services Commission to upgrade the local water treatment facility
- The Government of Alberta is providing $786,000 to the Town of Rimbey to support the drilling of two new water wells and improvements to the wastewater treatment lagoon
- Date Modified: