Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Ministers of religion conduct religious services, administer the rites of a religious faith or denomination, provide spiritual and moral guidance and perform other functions associated with the practice of a religion. Ministers of religion perform these duties in churches, synagogues, temples or other places of worship. They may also work in other institutions such as schools, hospitals and prisons.
archbishop, bishop, cardinal, chancellor, chaplain, evangelist, granthi, imam, minister, moderator, pastor, priest, rabbi.
- Conduct religious services
- Administer rites of faiths such as marriages and funerals
- Provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith
- Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education
- May participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
- May share in the administrative and financial operation of a religious community
- May provide consultation services to government and other organizations.
Outlook & Prospects for Ministers of Religion in Red Deer Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Red Deer Region||Undetermined||2014-05-22|
Employment opportunities in this occupation will vary for each individual and may be based on factors such as election, appointment, talent or entrepreneurship.
According to the 2011 National Household Survey, the average age for this occupation in the Red Deer region was 47 years and 17% of workers were 55 years old and older.
- Date Modified: