Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Glaziers in Annapolis Valley Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Annapolis Valley Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Glaziers (NOC 7292) in the Annapolis Valley region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment is expected to decline.
- A small number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced high levels of unemployment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 17 - Aug 21, 2015
- Glooscap Ventures is planning a retail development at Glooscap First Nation. It is anticipated to generate 150 to 175 full- and part-time jobs, with the first phase completed by September 2016.
- Paddy's Pub will add a third location in Windsor and plans to hire 35 to 40 employees
- Several new small businesses have opened or will soon open in the Wolfville¿Port Williams area, including a meat market, pizza restaurant, clothing stores, and liquor operations
- The federal government will invest $20M over the next two years on infrastructure improvements in support of the Royal Canadian Air Force facilities at 14 Wing Greenwood
- Date Modified: