Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Customer service representatives in this unit group process customers' financial transactions and provide information on related banking products and services. They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
bank teller, credit union teller, financial customer service representative, foreign exchange teller – financial services.
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds
- Sell travellers' cheques, foreign currency and money orders
- Balance daily transactions using computer programs, calculators and adding machines
- Sort and file deposit slips and cheques
- Prepare customer statements and other correspondence for mailing
- Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
Outlook & Prospects for Customer Service Representatives – Financial Services in Vancouver Island and Coast Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Vancouver Island and Coast Region||N/A||N/A|
- Date Modified: