Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Dietitians and Nutritionists in Saint John--St. Stephen Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saint John--St. Stephen Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 16 - Mar 20, 2015
- Nordia plans to add 250 workers to its Saint John call centre over the next two years, which will increase its workforce to 550 people. The company offers a variety of customer support services, and is a subsidiary of Bell Canada.
- The 2015 capital budget of $20.5M for the city of Saint John will include money for upgrades at the City Market and the Aquatic Centre, as well as road construction work
- The Rothesay Council has awarded a $1.1M contract to Fairville Construction to build a flood detention pond in 2015 for the Oakville Acres subdivision
- Off the Rail Café will open in March on Main Street in Sussex
- Extensive renovations will take place in 2015 on the Rockwood Park Golf Course in Saint John
- Connors Bros. Limited will not recall a second shift to its Blacks Harbour sardine plant this season, due to a predicted decline in fish stocks. The company will find positions for 40 of the 60 workers affected.
- Poor weather has adversely affected and possibly ended the winter lobster fishing season in Grand Manan
- Date Modified: