Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Dietitians and Nutritionists in Saint John--St. Stephen Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saint John--St. Stephen Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Dietitians and Nutritionists (NOC 3132) in the Saint John - St. Stephen region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 12 - Aug 16, 2016
- Moosehead will open a small-batch brewery by the end of 2017 in Saint John, NB. The brewery will operate in addition to Moosehead¿s west side brewery in the city.
- The New Brunswick government will invest $4.9M on infrastructure and site upgrades at the Fundy Marine Service Centre on Grand Manan
- The Anglophone South School District will add an additional 12 teaching positions due to an expected influx of Syrian refugee students, mostly in Saint John, for the new school year. Six additional educational assistants may also be hired.
- Club Rewind, a nightclub, has opened in Saint John, NB
- The Saint John Police Force will hire five new full-time officers during the coming weeks. Over the past five years, 20 officers have left their position out of the 147-person force, but the attrition rate is expected to be low for the next five years.
- Work is expected to begin in 2017 on the $205M expansion and modernization of the Port of Saint John
- Date Modified: