Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Dietitians and Nutritionists in Saint John--St. Stephen Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saint John--St. Stephen Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of May 04 - May 08, 2015
- J.D. Irving announced $600,000 in contracts as part of the 24-month phase two modernization of the west side pulp mill at Reversing Falls
- Opportunities New Brunswick announced a payroll subsidy of $150,000 for Clean Harbours, an environmental cleaning company that was established in Saint John in June 2014. The company expects to grow to 15 employees by the end of the year.
- The Anglophone South district education council voted to close Browns Flat Elementary and send the students to Westfield Elementary in Grand Bay-Westfield. The decision will be sent to the Minister of Education for a final decision within 60 days.
- Moosehead Breweries announced it is delaying the layoff of 70-80 employees in Saint John by three months to the end of September. The company reports that a brief contract extension from a major client has led to the delay in the layoff.
- The Government of Canada is providing $3M to the St. Andrews Biological Station for upgrades to the access road and other building repairs at the station. The funding will help reduce operating costs and improve access to the site.
- A $7.5M barge terminal to be constructed over the next few months in Saint John could result in the hiring of many workers at nearby fabrication shops. The terminal will enable fabricators to build large units and move them to their destination by water.
- Date Modified: