Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Dietitians and Nutritionists in Saint John--St. Stephen Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saint John--St. Stephen Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 06 - Oct 10, 2014
- The YMCA of Greater Saint John will add 80 new paid workers to its current staff of 140 over the coming months, as it prepares to move into its new $22M building on Churchill Avenue
- Regulations to reduce ship emissions have resulted in fewer cruise ship visitors to Saint John in recent years, according to port officials. It is hoped that there will be a rebound in the numbers once the industry, which remains important to the city's economy, adapts to the new regulations.
- Saint John-based Moosehead Breweries Limited will lay off around 70 of its 144 workers in June 2015 as a result of the loss of a major contract. The company and union are working to support affected workers, some of whom may opt for retirement.
- The annual fall maintenance program at the Irving Oil refinery in Saint John has begun. The $20M, eight-week project is creating work for 650 additional tradespersons at the refinery, including those deployed from out of the immediate area.
- Good Fibrations, a new fibre art shop and studio, has opened on Germain Street in Saint John
- Date Modified: