Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations in North Shore Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|North Shore Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations (NOC 0014) in the North Shore region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 08 - Aug 12, 2016
- Berry's Furniture will create 10 full-time jobs when it opens a store in the fall of 2016 in Elmsdale, NS
- Surrette Battery of Springhill, NS will receive assistance from a provincial payroll rebate agreement if it creates up to 90 new jobs over a five-year period. The company manufactures lead-acid batteries for various industries.
- Construction is currently underway on a building in a strip mall in the Truro Power Centre in Millbrook, NS. Further buildings will be added over the next few months, and rental space could be available by January 2017.
- The federal government will invest $10.8M over the next two years to repair and maintain the infrastructure at seven small craft harbours in Central Nova Scotia
- Construction of a new 25-bed nursing home to replace an existing facility will begin immediately in Antigonish. Shannex will operate the facility, which is expected to open by February 2018.
- Date Modified: