Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Government Managers - Economic Analysis, Policy Development and Program Administration in North Shore Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|North Shore Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government Managers - Economic Analysis, Policy Development and Program Administration (NOC 0412) in the North Shore region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- The town of New Glasgow has struck a deal with Web.com Canada to set up shop with the help of a payroll rebate through NSBI. The company wants to hire 30 to 40 staff right away and up to 330 more jobs in areas like technical support and management.
- The new Peace by Chocolate production facility has opened in Antigonish and expects to hire local workers
- Berry's Furniture will create 10 full-time jobs when it opens a store in the fall of 2016 in Elmsdale, NS
- Surrette Battery of Springhill, NS will receive assistance from a provincial payroll rebate agreement if it creates up to 90 new jobs over a five-year period. The company manufactures lead-acid batteries for various industries.
- Construction is currently underway on a building in a strip mall in the Truro Power Centre in Millbrook, NS. Further buildings will be added over the next few months, and rental space could be available by January 2017.
- Date Modified: