Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Clerks in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2016-04-15|
For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Clerks (NOC 1212) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be moderate.
- A small number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Clerks in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region:
- Approximately 370 people work in this occupation in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula and Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region.
- They fall into the following age groups:
- 15 to 24: n/a
- 25 to 54: 60% compared to 70% for all occupations
- 55 years and over: n/a
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 17 - Mar 21, 2014
- The Bank of Montreal in Springdale will be reopening a new full-service branch to replace the building that was destroyed by fire last January. The temporary location will close on 21 March.
- Date Modified: