Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Administrative Clerks in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Administrative Clerks (NOC 1441) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 30 - Apr 03, 2015
- Mining operations at the Rambler Mines and Metals site near Ming's Bight on the Burin Peninsula has temporarily shut down due to a fire on March 31 that destroyed vital rescue gear. The mine is expected to be closed for a few days.
- The government of NL has invested $2M in funding to purchase new health care equipment for the James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre in Gander
- The government of NL announced $6.7M to upgrade and purchase new equipment for three health care facilities in Grand Falls-Windsor and Buchans
- The new treatment centre for youth with addictions in Grand Falls-Windsor was officially named the Hope Valley Centre. The government of NL invested $12.5M in funding into this facility to enhance mental health and addictions services in NL.
- Central Health is looking to fill 50 licensed practical nurses (LPN) positions. They have already hired some LPN's from Jamaica to fill the nursing shortage in central Newfoundland. They are expected to start work in the spring.
- The government of NL announced $109,835 in funding through the Workplace Skills Enhancement program to Anaconda Mining Inc. to help them to improve workplace skills, as well as productivity and production capacity, in the milling area of the operation
- Date Modified: