Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Administrative Clerks in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Feb 02 - Feb 06, 2015
- The government of NL has invested $2M in funding to purchase new health care equipment for the James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre in Gander
- The government of NL announced $6.7M to upgrade and purchase new equipment for three health care facilities in Grand Falls-Windsor and Buchans
- The new treatment centre for youth with addictions in Grand Falls-Windsor was officially named the Hope Valley Centre. The government of NL invested $12.5M in funding into this facility to enhance mental health and addictions services in NL.
- Central Health is looking to fill 50 licensed practical nurses (LPN) positions. They have already hired some LPN's from Jamaica to fill the nursing shortage in central Newfoundland. They are expected to start work in the spring.
- The government of NL announced $109,835 in funding through the Workplace Skills Enhancement program to Anaconda Mining Inc. to help them to improve workplace skills, as well as productivity and production capacity, in the milling area of the operation
- The provincial government announced the opening of a new $2.6M protective community care residence for individuals with dementia in Bonavista. The new facility can accommodate 12 residents and will provide 24-hour supervision.
- Date Modified: