Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Administrative Clerks in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Administrative Clerks (NOC 1441) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 17 - Aug 21, 2015
- The Government of NL is providing $29,400 in funding to Eastern Fish Markets Ltd. of Carmanville to support marketing initiatives for the sale of live lobsters
- The Government of NL is investing more than $6M in equipment and facility upgrades at health care facilities in Grand Falls - Windsor and Buchans
- The Government of NL announced $365,000 in funding to purchase firefighting equipment for the central region of NL
- The Government of NL will provide employment supports to help displaced workers at Teck Resources Duck Pond mine operation outside Millertown in central Newfoundland. Approximately 320 employees were affected when the mine closed on June 30.
- The Government of NL is investing $21,800 in funding to support the development of the Town of Port Blandford's tourism sector
- Duck Pond Mine in Central NL officially closed on June 30. About 300 people will be out of work. The environmental clean-up will employ 12 people and could take up to five years to complete.
- Eastern Health is experiencing a shortage of doctors on the Burin Peninsula. Five doctors have resigned over the past year and one passed away.
- Date Modified: