Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors (NOC 2222) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 18 - Jan 22, 2016
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador recently announced a $251,790 investment in rural broadband access for five rural communities. The Connecting Canadians Program is contributing an additional $503,580 to the initiative, with the work being completed by Bell Aliant.
- Anaconda Mining plans to double production at its Point Rousse Project on the Baie Verte Peninsula over the next two to five years. The project currently employs 85-90 on-site jobs, but improving gold prices and a low dollar are driving growth.
- The Government of NL is investing $60,000 in funding for a pilot project that will place visual/tactile fire safety alerts in the homes of close to 70 people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing
- The Government of NL awarded a $1.2M contract to J-1 Contracting Limited for road rehabilitation, paving and the installation of culvert concrete end treatments in the Terra Nova Region
- The Government of NL is investing $340,000 in funding to the Dr. Hugh Twomey Health Centre in Botwood for the purchase of new equipment and infrastructure upgrades
- Date Modified: