Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors (NOC 2222) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 14 - Sep 18, 2015
- The Government of NL is investing $340,000 in funding to the Dr. Hugh Twomey Health Centre in Botwood for the purchase of new equipment and infrastructure upgrades
- The Keyin College campus in Clarenville will close in December due to declining enrolments. Three jobs will be impacted. Workers have either found new jobs or accepted positions at other Keyin College campuses in the province.
- The Government of NL has awarded a $1.9M contract to J-1 Contracting Limited for road upgrades at three locations in the District of Trinity North
- The Government of NL announced $851,223 in funding, through the Regional Development Fund, to support economic development initiatives at the Goose Bay Airport Corporation, the Labrador lnstitute, and the Labrador Hunting and Fishing Association
- A new $22M materials recovery facility has opened in Norris Arm. The facility will employ approximately 24 full-time employees when operating at full capacity.
- The Government of NL is providing $29,400 in funding to Eastern Fish Markets Ltd. of Carmanville to support marketing initiatives for the sale of live lobsters
- The Government of NL has awarded a $597,000 contract to LSC Construction of Gander to replace the roof at Woodland Primary in Grand Falls-Windsor
- The Government of NL has awarded a $2.1M contract to J-1 Contracting Limited of Clarenville for road work in Bonavista Bay
- The Government of NL is investing more than $6M in equipment and facility upgrades at health care facilities in Grand Falls - Windsor and Buchans
- Date Modified: