Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors (NOC 2222) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 10 - Aug 14, 2015
- The Government of NL is investing more than $6M in equipment and facility upgrades at health care facilities in Grand Falls - Windsor and Buchans
- The Government of NL announced $365,000 in funding to purchase firefighting equipment for the central region of NL
- The Government of NL is investing $9.3M in capital works projects which include upgrading water and sewer systems, improving roads and enhancing town halls in the central region of NL
- The Government of NL awarded a $1.1M contract to Horseshoe Hill Construction Inc. of St. John's for the construction of a new bridge over Stoney Brook in Grand Falls-Windsor leading to the Exploits River Salmonid Interpretation Centre
- The Government of Canada, through ACOA's Innovative Communities Fund, is contributing $281,313 in funding to support tourism infrastructure upgrades in Trinity, NL
- Construction has started on the new structure that will replace the Sir Robert Bond Bridge on the Exploits River. The project will take two construction seasons to complete. The new bridge is expected to be opened in 2017.
- The Government of NL is providing $79,000 in funding to the Town of Appleton to help expand the town's industrial park
- Date Modified: