Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors (NOC 2222) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- The town of Gander, NL is cutting two new firefighting positions for its understaffed fire department and has delayed plans to hire an in house counsel for the town office.
- Ocean Choice International plant located in Port Union, NL has been transferred over to the municipality of Trinity Bay North at no cost. Over 170 people were out of work when the plant originally shut down in 2011.
- An information session to hear about programs and projects, is being held by various provincial and federal government departments for workers who lost work due to the closure of the Barry Group shrimp plant in Clarenville, NL
- The EXCITE Corporation is establishing a Genomic-Based R&D Centre for Hearing Science in Grand Falls-Windsor to study the human auditory system in order to generate better solutions for hearing loss. The total funding for the project is $1M.
- The expansion project to upgrade the Health Care Centre in Green Bay is on hold due to a delay in the tendering process.
- Date Modified: