Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 29 - Oct 03, 2014
- Eastern Health will open a new protective care residence in Bonavista. The new 12-bed facility is located adjacent to the Bonavista Peninsula Health Centre and will be used to house residents with dementia.
- The provincial government announced $81,600 in funding to assist Shell-Ex, a Twillingate-based company, to purchase and install a screw press that will remove water and protein from shrimp shells
- The provincial government, through the Research & Development Corporation, announced $750,000 in funding for a new demonstration plant for Rambler Metals and Mining in Baie Verte, which may extend the life of Ming Mine beyond six years
- The Government of Canada, through ACOA, announced a repayable loan of $500,000 in funding to Gander Aerospace Manufacturing, to renovate their hangar facility in order to support their expanding work in maintenance repair and overhaul
- The provincial government announced $7M in funding to further develop the provincial cranberry industry in NL
- The provincial government awarded a $138,000 contract to Bluebird Investments Ltd. of Grand Falls-Windsor to undertake a gymnasium roofing project at Gander Collegiate. This is part of an $18M initiative to upgrade the school, underway since 2004.
- A new $51M ferry is under construction at Damen Shipyards in Romania. The ferry will service Fogo Island and Change Islands. The ferry is expected to be delivered to NL by September 2015.
- Date Modified: