Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Conservation and Fishery Officers in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 27 - Oct 31, 2014
- The provincial government announced $228,000 in funding to purchase a new pumper fire truck and firefighting equipment for several communities in the District of Lewisporte
- Eastern Health will open a new protective care residence in Bonavista. The new 12-bed facility is located adjacent to the Bonavista Peninsula Health Centre and will be used to house residents with dementia.
- The provincial government announced $81,600 in funding to assist Shell-Ex, a Twillingate-based company, to purchase and install a screw press that will remove water and protein from shrimp shells
- The provincial government, through the Research & Development Corporation, announced $750,000 in funding for a new demonstration plant for Rambler Metals and Mining in Baie Verte, which may extend the life of Ming Mine beyond six years
- The Government of Canada, through ACOA, announced a repayable loan of $500,000 in funding to Gander Aerospace Manufacturing, to renovate their hangar facility in order to support their expanding work in maintenance repair and overhaul
- The provincial government announced $7M in funding to further develop the provincial cranberry industry in NL
- The provincial government awarded a $138,000 contract to Bluebird Investments Ltd. of Grand Falls-Windsor to undertake a gymnasium roofing project at Gander Collegiate. This is part of an $18M initiative to upgrade the school, underway since 2004.
- Date Modified: