Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Information on the 3-Year Employment Outlooks for certain occupational groupings is not currently available on Job Bank. Until the completion of the analysis based on the 2011 National Occupational Classification is complete in December 2016, please consult the Open Data website or contact the Labour Market Information Division ( NC-LMI-IMT-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ) to obtain further information for occupations for which outlooks are not currently available.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters, Poultry Preparers and Related Workers (NOC 9462) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 07 - Nov 11, 2016
- Rambler Metals and Mining Canada Ltd., Baie Verte, has received a $2M expansion loan from ACOA. The loan will create 300 jobs during construction and 25 new jobs afterwards for a total of 200 company employees.
- My Mother's Secrets, Glenwood NL, is expanding its bath bomb business. The operation started by selling from a home operation but grew quickly since they opened a month ago.
- The Peyton Corral steakhouse in Grand Falls-Windsor is closing its doors on New Years Eve after 43 years in business. As many as 10 jobs will be lost to the closure.
- The provincial and federal governments have announced a combined $798,000 in funding for the redevelopment of Elizabeth Swan Park in Clarenville, NL. The development will include green space for events and replacement of the cookhouse and pavilion and the construction of an amphitheatre.
- The town of Lewisporte has hired a municipal enforcement officer. It is the first by-law officer hired by the town in 40 years.
- Date modified: