Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters, Poultry Preparers and Related Workers (NOC 9462) in the Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 03 - Oct 07, 2016
- The provincial and federal governments have announced a combined $798,000 in funding for the redevelopment of Elizabeth Swan Park in Clarenville, NL. The development will include green space for events and replacement of the cookhouse and pavilion and the construction of an amphitheatre.
- The town of Lewisporte has hired a municipal enforcement officer. It is the first by-law officer hired by the town in 40 years.
- The town of Gander, NL is cutting two new firefighting positions for its understaffed fire department and has delayed plans to hire an in house counsel for the town office.
- Ocean Choice International plant located in Port Union, NL has been transferred over to the municipality of Trinity Bay North at no cost. Over 170 people were out of work when the plant originally shut down in 2011.
- An information session to hear about programs and projects, is being held by various provincial and federal government departments for workers who lost work due to the closure of the Barry Group shrimp plant in Clarenville, NL
- Date modified: