Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for By-Law Enforcement and Other Regulatory Officers, n.e.c. in South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to By-Law Enforcement and Other Regulatory Officers, n.e.c. (NOC 6463) in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 24 - Aug 28, 2015
- The Government of NL has awarded a $950,000 contract to J-1 Contracting Limited for road upgrades in the District of Fortune Bay-Cape La Hune
- The Government of NL is investing $161,000 in funding, through Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation, for exterior renovations to four housing units located in Belleoram, Milltown and St. Jacques
- The Government of NL has awarded a $500,000 contract to Blue Bird Investment Ltd. of Grand Falls-Windsor for window replacement and exterior upgrades to King Academy in Harbour Breton
- The Government of NL has awarded a $1.7M contract to Nortech Construction Co Ltd. for roadwork in the District of Grand Bank
- The Government of NL has awarded a $1M contract to Nortech Construction Co Ltd. for road upgrades to several locations on the Burin Peninsula
- Tech Construction of Corner Brook was awarded a $722,000 contract to replace windows and siding at LeGallais Memorial school in Isle aux Morts
- The Government of NL has expanded its Government Services Centre in Marystown. With an investment of approximately $50,000, the centre can now issue driver's licences and licence plate stickers in-house.
- The Government of NL is investing more than $1M over a two-year period toward oceanographic research to support aquaculture sustainable management practices and future expansion of the industry
- Date Modified: