Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for By-Law Enforcement and Other Regulatory Officers, n.e.c. in South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2016-04-15|
No employment outlook has been assigned to By-Law Enforcement and Other Regulatory Officers, n.e.c. (NOC 6463) in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 12 - Sep 16, 2016
- The Federal and provincial governments have announced $81,684 in funding for improvements to the Rose Blanche lighthouse and Barachois Falls walking trail. These improvement will help boost tourism in the area.
- The Fortune Port Corporation will receive $29,363 from ACOA and $33,750 from the provincial government to address the challenges of traffic congestion near the port and downtown area of Fortune.
- The town of St. Lawrence, NL will receive $413,019 in funding from ACOA to renovate the St. Lawrence Laurentian community centre. Another $105,133 has also been invested for Phase 4 of water and sewer system upgrades.
- The federal government will spend $22M to upgrade the Marine Atlantic facilities in North Sydney, NS and Port aux Basques, NL
- Kiewit Offshore Services will be shutting down the Cow Head fabrication facility in Marystown at the end of May for a three year period. Over 700 union workers will be affected.
- Date Modified: