Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for By-Law Enforcement and Other Regulatory Officers, n.e.c. in South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 30 - Apr 03, 2015
- Local businesses are reaping the benefits from workers who are employed in the construction of the topsides for the Hebron project in Marystown. At peak operation, Kiewit employs more than 1,000 workers at the facility.
- The government of NL announced $32,750 in funding to the Marystown Hotel and Convention Centre to help the business implement a new marketing campaign and upgrade its website
- The new Placentia West Medical Clinic located near Boat Harbour on the Burin Peninsula was officially opened on March 5. The new $2.5M clinic will provide medical services to communities from Monkstown to Parker¿s Cove.
- The Hope Brook Gold Mine near Grand Bruit will experience renewed exploration following a takeover of Coastal Gold by Sulliden Mining Capital. The majority of employment and supplies are expected to be sourced locally.
- The Ville Marie Hotel in Marystown was destroyed by fire on February 15. The loss of the hotel will have a major impact on tourism this year as it is the only hotel in Marystown.
- Date Modified: