Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Retail Trade Managers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Retail Trade Managers (NOC 0621) in the Windsor - Sarnia region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be moderate.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced high levels of unemployment.
This is a large occupation in the region with a labour force of about 6,155 at the time of the 2011 National Household Survey.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 18 - Jan 22, 2016
- U-Haul Co (Canada) Ltd. has invested $6M into acquiring the former GM Transmission Plant building in Windsor and has begun renovations. About 10 jobs will be created when the store is fully operational.
- Sutherland Global Services is hiring 300 part-time students and 20 full-time management positions at its Windsor call centre over the next three months
- Date Modified: