Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Information on the 3-Year Employment Outlooks for certain occupational groupings is not currently available on Job Bank. Until the completion of the analysis based on the 2011 National Occupational Classification is complete in December 2016, please consult the Open Data website or contact the Labour Market Information Division ( NC-LMI-IMT-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ) to obtain further information for occupations for which outlooks are not currently available.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 21 - Nov 25, 2016
- Sutherland Global Services is looking to fill about 200 vacancies at its call centre in Windsor. The company is hiring customer service and technical support representatives.
- The Sears Outlet store in the Downtown Chatham Centre will close at the end of its lease in October 2017. The store currently employs 56 workers.
- Audi Windsor will hold a job fair on September 7th between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. at the Tecumseh Recreation Complex at 12021 McNorton St. The new dealership is expected to open in December.
- The Dutch Market Ltd., a grocery and specialty food store in Chatham, is relocating to a newly-expanded location in the city's downtown core, creating between 20 and 30 jobs. Opening day is planned for September 15
- Young America is expanding its operations in Chatham-Kent. The call centre expects to almost double its current workforce of 85 employees and will fill 29 of these positions over the next few weeks.
- Date modified: