Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Information on the 3-Year Employment Outlooks for certain occupational groupings is not currently available on Job Bank. Until the completion of the analysis based on the 2011 National Occupational Classification is complete in December 2016, please consult the Open Data website or contact the Labour Market Information Division ( NC-LMI-IMT-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ) to obtain further information for occupations for which outlooks are not currently available.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2016-04-15|
For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for Other Financial Officers (NOC 1114) in the Windsor - Sarnia region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be strong.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Here are some key facts about Other Financial Officers in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 1,700 people work in this occupation.
- Other Financial Officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 93%
- They fall into the following age groups:
- 15 to 24: less than 5% compared to 14% for all occupations
- 25 to 54: 74% compared to 67% for all occupations
- 55 years and over: 24% compared to 19% for all occupations
Please refer to the Ontario tab for more information related to occupational trends.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 28 - Oct 02, 2015
- Cypher Systems Group Inc., an insurance company, plans to hire 100 full-time staff in Windsor by September 2015
- Your Neighbourhood Credit Union will add three new assistant branch managers and lay off eight staff at locations in Windsor and LaSalle at the end of July
- Date modified: