Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Other Financial Officers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for Other Financial Officers (NOC 1114) in the Windsor - Sarnia region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be strong.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 06 - Jul 10, 2015
- Cypher Systems Group Inc., an insurance company, plans to hire 100 full-time staff in Windsor by September 2015
- Your Neighbourhood Credit Union will add three new assistant branch managers and lay off eight staff at locations in Windsor and LaSalle at the end of July
- Date Modified: