Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 25 - Jan 29, 2016
- Bluewater Health in Sarnia-Lambton is cutting another twelve jobs as part of recent restructuring to save $5M
- Highbury Canco Corp. is installing new production lines at its Leamington plant and is recruiting up to 85 new production operators and maintenance workers
- Goodwill Industries Essex Kent Lambton is looking to hire for about six positions in Sarnia
- The Greater Essex County District School Board has approved the construction of a new high school in Leamington. The $32M project will start this spring.
- Windsor Regional Hospital announced it will lay off 120 registered nurses and 46 administrative workers in 2016, mostly through attrition. The hospital will then hire about 80 registered practical nurses.
- Integram Windsor Seating and Dakkota Integrated Systems, LLC. will be hiring at their Windsor plants in early 2016. Integram is expecting to hire about 90 employees.
- Windsor Chapel Funeral Home Ltd. is opening a new location in south Windsor. Construction is scheduled to start in February with completion scheduled for fall.
- NOVA Chemicals Corporation, a producer of plastics and chemicals, is expanding its Moore site rail storage area near Sarnia, adding 200 more on-site rail car spots
- RS Technologies Inc., a manufacturer of modular poles, is investing $2.5M in an expansion of its plant in Tilbury
- U-Haul Co (Canada) Ltd. has invested $6M into acquiring the former GM Transmission Plant building in Windsor and has begun renovations. About 10 jobs will be created when the store is fully operational.
- Date Modified: