Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 07 - Apr 11, 2014
- The Biederman Equine Centre in Maidstone and the London Equine Hospital have recently closed, citing declines in business as a result of the cancellation of the Slots at Racetrack Program
- Shell Canada Products - Sarnia announced it has paused its liquefied natural gas project at the Corunna refinery. The project was expected to create up to 350 construction jobs and between six to ten new jobs once operational.
- CapsCanada Corporation, a pharmaceutical company, will receive $1.5M from the province to upgrade its Tecumseh facility in Windsor-Essex by expanding the production line and installing new equipment, creating 34 jobs
- Piroli Construction is in the final stages of building the Town of LaSalle's new $12.2M municipal complex on Malden Rd., which is expected to be completed by June
- Medical marijuana grower Aphria has started production in Leamington in Essex County
- Sarnia's Temple Christian Academy, an elementary school on Quinn Drive, will close this summer affecting 7 employees
- A Tim Hortons recently opened in Harrow in Essex County, creating 35 to 40 jobs
- Coco Paving will undertake phase three of a project to reconstruct sections of Notre Dame Street in the Town of Lakeshore
- Southside Group of London is set to begin construction in March on the $4M Central Lambton Family Health Team site at Englehart Park in Petrolia. The facility will open in the fall.
- Devolder Farms Inc. in Chatham-Kent is expanding and planning to hire additional staff
- Date Modified: