Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of May 09 - May 13, 2016
- The Government of Ontario is investing $7.8M in seven automotive supply companies in the Windsor-Essex region, creating 270 jobs and retaining more than 1,180 positions
- Two label manufacturers in Leamington, Caxton Mark Inc. and MGI Ltd. have merged to form Caxton Mark/MGI. The newly formed company is looking to expand its current workforce to 100 people.
- Chatham-Kent's fire service has 15 openings for volunteer firefighters
- Wolfhead Distillery in Amherstburg is hiring 30 workers for its upcoming store opening at the end of May
- Sellick Equipment Ltd .started construction on its new forklift production facility in Harrow, south of Windsor. The new expanded plant, to open in 2017, will increase productivity and employ more workers.
- A walk-in clinic opened inside the Wiltshire Pharmacy Remedy's RX location in Sarnia
- Davy Jones Quality Meats will open a second store location at Bayside Centre mall in downtown Sarnia this fall
- Date Modified: