Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 18 - Jul 22, 2016
- Cimpress N.V., a world leader in mass customization of various products, received over $894,000 from the Government of Ontario to purchase an offset press and other equipment for its Vistaprint brand, creating 50 new jobs in Tecumseh
- Bre-Ex Construction Inc. secured a $7M contract from the City of Sarnia to complete the final two phases of remediation and redesign work at Centennial Park. Construction work is expected to be completed in November.
- Loaring Construction Inc. broke ground on the City of Windsor's Fire Hall No. 6 & Emergency Operations Centre. The $6.5M project is expected to be completed in fall 2017.
- Bonduelle Canada Inc. is hiring between 80 and 100 seasonal workers at its food processing plant in Tecumseh for work starting August 1st and ending October 15th, involving mainly manual labour and some semi-skilled work
- Sleep Country Canada, a mattress retailer, will open a new location in Chatham by November 2016
- Lee Valley Tools Ltd. is recruiting for various positions for its new location in Windsor, scheduled to open later this year
- The Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) restaurants in Petrolia and Forest will close at the end of the year, affecting around 26 employees
- Aphria Inc., a medical marijuana producer in Leamington, is expanding. The company plans to hire 20 employees after construction of a 640,000-sq.-ft. addition is completed by year's end.
- Union Gas Ltd. began construction on a pipeline expansion in the Leamington-Kingsville area. The $12.3M project is expected to be completed in fall 2016 and will increase natural gas delivery to the area's agribusinesses.
- Turbine producer CS Wind Canada will shut down for six weeks due to a gap between production orders, affecting all 345 employees at the Windsor site
- BIOX Corporation will gradually restart operations at Methes Energies Canada Inc.┐s idled biodiesel facility in Sombra, south of Sarnia. The plant will employ between 15 and 20 workers at full productive capacity.
- Sarnia's Lambton College broke gound on the NOVA Chemicals Health & Research Centre and an Athletics & Fitness Complex. Construction on both buildings is expected to be completed by fall 2018.
- Date Modified: