Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 03 - Aug 07, 2015
- BioAmber Inc. opened its new renewable chemistry plant in Sarnia, creating 60 full-time jobs, in addition to the 300 jobs needed during construction. BioAmber Sarnia makes renewable chemicals from sugar instead of petroleum.
- Electro-Byte Technologies Inc., a local internet service provider in Sarnia, is closing, leaving 12 people out of work
- Distiller Hiram Walker and Sons Ltd. in Windsor is hiring production operators
- Henry Hyink Construction Ltd. has begun work on a $320K project to improve Wallaceburg District High School's track and field facilities. The school will also undergo a $1.6M library and fitness area renovation.
- The Plains Midstream Canada natural gas liquids fractionation plant in Sarnia will undergo fire protection upgrading expected to be completed in 2016, creating approximately 100 construction jobs in the next few months
- Circle 5 Holdings and Management Inc., tool and die maker in Windsor, plans to expand its facility and add another 20 to 30 people to their staff
- M.R. Meat Market opened a third Windsor location in July on Walker Road
- Parks Canada will invest $11M into restoration and upgrades at Point Pelee National Park, expected to be completed by the end of next year
- Coco Paving Inc. has been awarded a Texas Rd. construction project in Amherstburg worth about $3.6M
- Construction continues on the Piroli Group Developments' Seacliff Centre, a three-phase $80M construction project in Leamington that will include two apartment buildings and a retirement home
- Insect biocontrol business GrowLiv Consultants Ltd. in Leamington expects to expand from 8 full-time workers to 20 over the next three years
- The $125M BioAmber Inc. succinic acid plant in Sarnia will officially open in August 2015
- Date Modified: