Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 12 - Sep 16, 2016
- Vistaprint, a maker of custom-printed products in Tecumseh, is hiring 300 part-time seasonal workers for the months of November and December
- The Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board hired 41 teachers
- Dajcor Aluminum Ltd., a manufacturer of aluminum components in Chatham, will invest $10.2M with help from the Government of Ontario to expand its manufacturing capabilities and create 35 new jobs by end of 2018
- Caesars Windsor will hold a job fair on September 19, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the casino
- Audi Windsor will hold a job fair on September 7th between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. at the Tecumseh Recreation Complex at 12021 McNorton St. The new dealership is expected to open in December.
- Construction is underway on the Dr. John A. Strasser Student Life Centre at St. Clair College's campus in Windsor. The $3.35M facility is scheduled to open in January 2017
- The Dutch Market Ltd., a grocery and specialty food store in Chatham, is relocating to a newly-expanded location in the city's downtown core, creating between 20 and 30 jobs. Opening day is planned for September 15
- Devonshire Mall in Windsor will undergo $70M in renovations, including a new food court and additional retail space. Metro Inc. will open a grocery store in the former Target location. Construction has begun and will continue in stages through to 2018
- Enviroshake Inc., a manufacturer of recycled roofing materials, is expanding in Chatham. The company expects to grow from one production line to four by the end of the year, and eight sometime next year. The full expansion will create around 60 jobs
- Date Modified: