Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the Windsor - Sarnia region with few and infrequent job opportunities.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 01 - Sep 05, 2014
- Construction of the aquatic centre and walking trails of Lakeshore¿s Atlas Tube Centre, a $36M multi-use recreational facility, is set to begin in November. Rinks A and B opened to the public in September.
- Windsor restaurant Tunnel-Bar-B-Q closed in September after 73 years, affecting up to 50 staff. The property has been sold and will become the site of a new University of Windsor arts facility.
- The City of Sarnia will close the Coronation Park Day Nursery in November, affecting 40 staff
- Construction work is underway to reverse the pipeline flow at Enbridge Inc.'s Plank Rd. site in Sarnia, employing about 38 workers
- Chrysler Canada Inc. plans to hire about 60 hourly production workers for its Windsor assembly plant through an employee referral process that will result in a job lottery to be held in August
- Seasons Retirement Communities GP Inc. is seeking staff for the Oak's Inn Retirement Community facility in Wallaceburg. Positions include head chef, RPN care supervisor and attendants for care, lifestyle, dietary, and housekeeping. (available in French only)
- Windsor Family Credit Union Ltd. opened a new branch in the Innovation Centre on the University of Windsor Campus in August
- The Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority has awarded a $943K contract to Toronto-based Delcan Corporation to design an intelligent transportation system for the new border crossing
- Wallaceburg's Baldoon Golf Club in Chatham-Kent has been sold and the course will be converted to farmland
- Date Modified: