Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- Devonshire Mall in Windsor will undergo $70M in renovations, including a new food court and additional retail space. Metro Inc. will open a grocery store in the former Target location. Construction has begun and will continue in stages through to 2018
- Enviroshake Inc., a manufacturer of recycled roofing materials, is expanding in Chatham. The company expects to grow from one production line to four by the end of the year, and eight sometime next year. The full expansion will create around 60 jobs
- Young America is expanding its operations in Chatham-Kent. The call centre expects to almost double its current workforce of 85 employees and will fill 29 of these positions over the next few weeks.
- A Domino's Pizza of Canada Ltd. franchise and Yalla Yalla Shawarma Resto & Cafe are expected to open at Windsor Crossing Outlet Mall over the next few weeks
- Highbury Canco HCC is hiring 200 seasonal workers at its food processing and packaging plant in Leamington
- Meteor Systems Canada, a supplier of greenhouse cultivation and irrigation systems, is building a new office, warehouse and CNC machinery facility in Leamington
- Bioindustrial Innovation Canada (BIC) received a $12M investment from the Government of Canada to support the clean technologies industrial sector in Sarnia-Lambton, creating an estimated 478 jobs
- Essex-Windsor Emergency Medical Services (EMS) hired 17 new paramedics
- Lee & Maria's farm in Essex County partnered with Caesars Windsor to supply the casino's restaurants with locally grown produce. The farm anticipates it will need additional workers to help with the increase in business.
- K+S Windsor Salt Ltd. will invest $60M to expand operations at their Ojibway salt mine in Windsor, extending mining operations by nearly 50 years. Work is expected to begin in 2017 and will take up to five years to complete.
- The Municipality of Leamington will undertake $8M in sewer upgrades along Bevel Line towards Point Pelee National Park. J&J Lepera Infrastructures Inc. is expected to begin work in August with completion by May 2017.
- Date Modified: