Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Executive Housekeepers (NOC 6213) in the Windsor - Sarnia region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 14 - Sep 18, 2015
- The University of Windsor is hiring 18 new assistant professors as part of its three-year plan to hire 50 new faculty
- Amico Infrastructures Inc., a local construction company in Oldcastle, has been awarded the first construction contract for the Gordie Howe International Bridge, valued at approximately $59M. Work will begin this month.
- Halloween Alley, Canada's largest independently-owned Halloween retailer, has opened a store on Walker Road in Windsor
- C & L Seed Production Inc. in Blenheim will begin processing seed corn following the completion of a new seed processing and drying facility
- The Retro Suites Hotel in Chatham is undergoing a year-long expansion that will add 12 suites and be completed in 2016
- Monarch Mattress Manufacturing Company in Windsor closed in August 2015
- I Do Business a 20-week entrepreneurship training program for Aboriginal youth will begin on September 30, 2015 in Sarnia
- Fahrhall Mechanical Contractors Ltd. has been awarded a $2M contract to replace the heating and cooling systems at the Sun Parlor Home for Senior Citizens in Leamington in Essex County
- The Windsor Arms Spa and a 10,000-sq.-ft. nightclub called ARIIUS will open in Caesars Windsor this fall
- The Boonies Drive-In Theatre recently opened near Tilbury in Essex County on Richardson Sideroad
- Citing market conditions Crown Metal Packaging Canada LP in Chatham will close this fall, affecting about 36 employees
- Date Modified: