Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Engineer Officers, Water Transport in Fredericton--Oromocto
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Engineer Officers, Water Transport (NOC 2274) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 14 - Sep 18, 2015
- The majority of the 125 Delta Hotel reservation centre workers in Fredericton and Grand Falls are expected to continue working as home-based employees following the closure of the centres in the coming months
- École les Éclaireurs, a newly constructed school on Fredericton's north side, has recently opened. The school currently has 300 students, but will expand the number of students within three years.
- A recent report estimates that the proposed $40M performing arts centre in Fredericton could create 101 new permanent jobs while injecting $15.5M into the provincial economy annually. The project is also expected to generate 714 full-time equivalent positions during construction, contributing $141M in economic benefits. The centre would replace the city's existing Playhouse.
- Software developer Introhive says it would like to add more engineers and technical staff to the more than 20 employees it currently employs in Fredericton, if it can find workers who fit the company's needs
- The federal government will invest $21M over the next two years in infrastructure improvements at CFB Gagetown
- The provincial government will issue a Request for Proposals for the construction of a 60-bed nursing home in the Fredericton area
- Date Modified: