Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Fredericton--Oromocto
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 24 - Nov 28, 2014
- Northcliff Resources has received more than 600 resumes from applicants seeking work at the Sisson project, an open-pit tungsten mine the company hopes to operate northwest of Fredericton. The company would like to begin construction by the end of 2015, but is still seeking environmental approvals and further capital investments.
- Design work and construction will take place over the next four years on a $20M project to connect Chateau Heights to Fredericton's water and sewer system, and build related lines and infrastructure
- Construction of a $2.1M health centre in Stanley will begin this summer and be completed by January 2015. The contractor is Simpson Building Contractors Ltd. of Fredericton.
- Jamac Painting and Sandblasting Ltd. has been awarded the tender for a project which will include over-coating the exterior and recoating the interior of the Marysville reservoir
- Contracts for water and sewage upgrades in Fredericton have been awarded to Monteith Underground Services Ltd. and Charmac Construction Co. Ltd.
- Date Modified: