Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Fredericton--Oromocto
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 13 - Oct 17, 2014
- Design work and construction will take place over the next four years on a $20M project to connect Chateau Heights to Fredericton's water and sewer system, and build related lines and infrastructure
- Construction of a $2.1M health centre in Stanley will begin this summer and be completed by January 2015. The contractor is Simpson Building Contractors Ltd. of Fredericton.
- Jamac Painting and Sandblasting Ltd. has been awarded the tender for a project which will include over-coating the exterior and recoating the interior of the Marysville reservoir
- Contracts for water and sewage upgrades in Fredericton have been awarded to Monteith Underground Services Ltd. and Charmac Construction Co. Ltd.
- Work on the first phase of the $39M Kingswood Resort Village in Fredericton will begin shortly. The project will include a hotel, indoor water park, residential buildings, and a meeting and banquet facility. It is expected to create 100 jobs when completed.
- Date Modified: