Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Fredericton--Oromocto
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 30 - Jul 04, 2014
- Construction of a $2.1M health centre in Stanley will begin this summer and be completed by January 2015. The contractor is Simpson Building Contractors Ltd. of Fredericton.
- Jamac Painting and Sandblasting Ltd. has been awarded the tender for a project which will include over-coating the exterior and recoating the interior of the Marysville reservoir
- Contracts for water and sewage upgrades in Fredericton have been awarded to Monteith Underground Services Ltd. and Charmac Construction Co. Ltd.
- Work on the first phase of the $39M Kingswood Resort Village in Fredericton will begin shortly. The project will include a hotel, indoor water park, residential buildings, and a meeting and banquet facility. It is expected to create 100 jobs when completed.
- City council in Fredericton has approved five contracts worth about $2.5M to upgrade streets, trails, and water and sewer systems. Philson Ltd., Monteith Underground Services Ltd., E. Cummings Contracting Inc., Perfection Paving Ltd. and Charters Construction Ltd. were the recipients of the contracts.
- Date Modified: