Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing (NOC 9214) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Dec 19 - Dec 23, 2016
- NB Power has recommended a rehabilitation project that will maintain the Mactaquac dam until 2068. Most of the work will take place between 2020 and 2036.
- Locavore Foods has taken over the two Real Food Connections properties in Fredericton and Saint John, and intends to re-hire many of the Real Food Connections staff in 2017.
- Horse Racing New Brunswick will be moving its harness racing operations from Fredericton to Saint John once the existing lease expires on December 31, 2016
- A Syrian refugee who recently immigrated to Fredericton has opened a tailoring business called Ahmed Designs.
- Reneu Boutique, of Fredericton, will be shutting down on February 1, 2017, after 10 years in business
- Northampton Brewery has opened its Roundhouse location to the Fredericton public, nearly a year after moving its Picaroons brewery operations to the site
- The provincial government is hiring four midwives as part of a pilot project based in Fredericton, which will introduce midwifery care in New Brunswick
- Real Food Connections is shutting down after six and a half years in operation. The company distributed and sold locally produced products and food, via a grocery box program and two retail outlets located in Fredericton and Saint John.
- The People, Skills, Jobs, a career fair sponsored by Ignite Fredericton and the Provincial government, was held on November 29. There were 36 booths, with companies advertising 460 job openings. Many companies identified a skills gap as being the main issue that they face when hiring.
- Date modified: