Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Avalon Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Avalon Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 19 - Jan 23, 2015
- The government of NL contributed $240,000 in funding to the Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation for roof replacements on two social housing units in St. John's
- The government of NL announced $186,000 in funding for renovations and upgrades to three social housing units on Wallace Place, St. John's
- The government of NL announced $143,000 in funding to support the transformation of a former church and heritage structure in Heart's Content into a community arts centre
- The provincial government announced $4.9M in cost-shared capital works funding to improve traffic flow in the district of Cape St. Francis, and to provide residents with access to modern community and wellness areas
- The city of St. John's will allocate $107.5M to infrastructure spending for 2015. Water and sewer-related projects, street, sidewalk and bridge upgrades, and parking additions are among the planned activities.
- Date Modified: