Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Avalon Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Avalon Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Feb 16 - Feb 20, 2015
- The government of NL has awarded a $382,000 contract to Newfoundland Roofing Ltd. to upgrade eight Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation properties at St. Teresa's Court and Pondview Court in St. John's
- The government of NL has invested $269,000 in funding, through the Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation, for upgrades to 10 social housing units in St. John's
- The government of NL has invested $567,000, through the Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation, for renovations and upgrades to two social housing homes in St. John's
- St. John's city council has approved a plan to rezone land on Ladysmith Drive, in the Kenmount Terrace area, to build a 200- apartment-unit complex
- The government of NL awarded a $284,000 contract to Eastern Siding Systems Inc. to provide exterior renovations and upgrades to two social housing buildings on Cashin Avenue in St. John's
- The government of NL awarded a $167,000 contract to TSG Contracting Ltd. for renovations to three social housing units on Whiteway Street and Hoyles Avenue in St. John's
- Date Modified: