Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) in Avalon Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Avalon Peninsula Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-31|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 15 - Sep 19, 2014
- The provincial government announced $4.9M in cost-shared capital works funding to improve traffic flow in the district of Cape St. Francis, and to provide residents with access to modern community and wellness areas
- The provincial government has awarded a $88,891 contract to S&L Enterprises of Paradise for a pavement project at École des Grands-Vents in St. John's
- Three new contracts valued at $22M have been awarded, relating to retail land and the Glencrest Industrial Centre in the Galway development in St. John's. Work to develop access to the site, landscaping, asphalt laying and line painting will begin soon.
- A $3.3M tender for site preparation for the construction of a new school to replace Virginia Park Elementary in St. John¿s has been awarded to Marco Services Ltd., also of St. John¿s
- A $2.3M tender for the extension of Elizabeth Park Elementary in Paradise has been awarded to Redwood Construction Ltd. of Mount Pearl
- Date Modified: