Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Glaziers in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Glaziers (NOC 7292) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be moderate.
- A moderate number of people are expected to retire.
This occupation had a regional labour force of about 565 at the time of the 2011 National Household Survey.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of May 11 - May 15, 2015
- Road construction along Melbourne Drive in Bradford is expected to begin this summer by Mar-King Construction Company Ltd.
- Construction is set to begin this summer on a new multi-service medical building in Waterdown, with an expected opening date of July 2016
- Following previously reported layoffs earlier in February, Wipro Enterprises Inc. announced 115 additional layoffs at their Brantford call centre to take effect on February 28th and March 31st
- Date Modified: