lobster processor - fish processing - Charlottetown, PE - Job posting
Lobster Processor - Fish Processing Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on May 15, 2019 by Employer details South Shore Seafoods Ltd.
- Location Bloomfield Station, PE
- Salary$$13.1HOUR hourly for 35 to 55 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start date 2019-05-15
- Vacancies 86 Vacancies
- Job no. 1213777
- Source Job Bank
No degree, certificate or diploma
Some high school
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Fish cleaning and cutting machine
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Fish And Seafood Plant Cutters And Cleaners Specific Skills
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing; Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife; Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: