computer network technician - Cornwall, ON - Job posting
Computer Network Technician Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 11, 2019 by Employer details Future Office Products Ltd.
- Location Cornwall, ON
- Salary$$16 to $25HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Start date As soon as possible
- Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Job no. 1235786
- Source Job Bank
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment; Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software; Provide problem-solving services to network users; Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software; Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- Work Setting
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows; Internet; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Servers
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: