office administration clerk - Charlottetown, PE - Job posting
Office Administration Clerk Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 12, 2019 by Employer details MacLean Construction
- Location Charlottetown, PE
- Salary$$16 to $18HOUR hourly for 38 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Start date As soon as possible
- Benefits: Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Job no. 1236166
- Source Job Bank
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents; Send and receive messages; Provide general information to clients and the public; Prepare and format page presentation; Perform basic bookkeeping tasks; Locate and remove files requested; Label files according to retention and disposal schedules; Label, file and retrieve documents; Compile data, statistics and other information; Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries; Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases; Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically; Prepare invoices and bank deposits; Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing; File material in storage area; Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Accounting software; Simply Accounting; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Construction industry
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: