production labourer - food processing - Charlottetown, PE - Job posting
Production Labourer - Food Processing Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on July 11, 2019 by Employer details W.P. Griffin Inc.
- Location Elmsdale, PE
- Salary$$12.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Start date As soon as possible
- Vacancies 3 Vacancies
- Job no. 1258494
- Source Job Bank
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Fruit and vegetable processing plant
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Dusty; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: