early childhood educator - preschool - Summerside, PE - Job posting
Early Childhood Educator - Preschool Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on July 12, 2019 by Employer details Dreams Unlimited Childcare Centre
- Location 425 Maple Ave. Summerside, PE C1N5P6
- Salary$$14.48 to $20.56HOUR hourly for 40 to 42 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Start date As soon as possible
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Job no. 1259502
- Source Job Bank
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate; Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate; CPR Certificate; Child development assistant (ECE level 1); Child development worker (ECE level 2)
Experience an asset
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Vulnerable sector check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Punctuality
- Early Childhood Educators Specific Skills
- Knowledge of licensing regulations; Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest; provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity; Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor; Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children; Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
425 Maple Ave.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: