This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 18, 2019
- Salary$$70,000 to $90,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare design concepts, sketches or models for approval; Analyze the intended use of products and user preferences; Conduct research into cost, properties of production materials and methods of production; Consult with client, engineers or production specialists to establish product requirements; Prepare manufacturing drawings, specifications and guidelines for production and construct prototype of design
- Design Methods
- Visual communication; Model making; Illustration; Drafting; Detailed visualization
- Area of Specialization
- Industrial products
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting