This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 08, 2019
Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
1245 Av Forand
- Salary$$19.01HOUR hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Remove filled containers from conveyors; Feed and unload processing machines; Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects; Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Additional Skills
- Food safety/handling skills
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Wet/damp; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
1245 Av Forand
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting