Data Processing Specialist
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 22, 2019
- Salary$$55,000 to $85,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data
- Programming Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Data analysis software; MS Office
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting