This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 23, 2019
CISSS de Chaudière-Appalaches
- Salary$$20.55 to $22.35HOUR hourly for 36.25 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call
- Start date
As soon as possible
- As per collective agreement, Group Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Transport patients in wheelchair or stretcher; Bathe, dress and groom patients; Answer call signals; Accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
- Work Setting
- Hospital or home for the aged
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting