Retail Sales Clerk
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 10, 2019
- Salary$$13.85HOUR hourly for 8 to 20 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Night, Weekend, On Call
- Start date
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Provide advice about merchandise; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment; Assist in display of merchandise
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs); Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Integrity; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Quick learner; Time management
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting