This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 11, 2019
North Battleford, SK
- Salary$$17.83HOUR hourly for 20 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Telework (work from home)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- As per collective agreement, Other Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Follow computer-assisted interview modules; Establish contact for interview by telephone or in person; Conduct interview following the outlines of questionnaires and survey; Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy; Code information collected and enter data into databases; Record answer on paper or enter directly into computer database
- Security and Safety
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Walking; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Judgement
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting