Food Counter Attendant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 11, 2019
- Salary$$13.85HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- To be determined
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers' orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Grill; Deep fryer; Food dispensers
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting