Buyer - Purchasing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 11, 2019
Kingdom Construction Limited
- Salary$$50,000 to $70,000YEAR yearly for 40 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Establish delivery schedules; Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased; Determine contract terms and conditions; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems; Consult with suppliers; Award contracts or recommend contract awards; Assess requirements of establishment
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting