This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 27, 2019
- Salary$$85,000 to $100,000YEAR yearly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Other Benefits
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data
- Programming Languages
- C; C++; SQL; Python; R
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software; Programming languages
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting