Customer Service Representatives Supervisor - Financial Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 30, 2019
PRUDENT EXCELLENCE MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORPORATION
Richmond Hill, ON
- Salary$$24 to $26HOUR hourly for 32.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work; Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals; Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Additional Skills
- Conduct performance reviews; Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting