CNC (computer Numerical Control) Programmer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 04, 2019
Soucy Rivalair inc.
- Salary$$26.2HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start date
As soon as possible
- As per collective agreement, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits
English or French
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures; Develop computer applications for machines and processes; Read blueprints and drawings; Set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes; Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Additional Skills
- Program CNC machine tools
- Area of Specialization
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Sound discrimination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines; Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Values and ethics
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting