Car Rental Agent
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 09, 2019
CARTER CAR & TRUCK RENTALS
- Salary$$14.5 to $16HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Provide advice about merchandise; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment; Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Work Setting
- Rental shop
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting