Manager, Hairstyling Salon
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 10, 2019
- Salary$$32HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Plan and control budget and inventory; Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies; Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Work Setting
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting